- Bachelor of Laws (Macquarie University)
- Bachelor of Economics (Macquarie University)
- Graduate Certificate in Legal Practice (College of Law)
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance (Securities Institute of Australia)
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Family Law (College of Law)
- Member of the Law Society of New South Wales
- Admitted Solicitor of Supreme Court of New South Wales
Chris was admitted as a solicitor in 1991 and is an experienced family lawyer with a “settlement focused” approach. Chris has extensive commercial business experience through previous self employment in the finance industry and understands complicated company and trust structures which are helpful in resolving complex financial disputes arising in Family Law matters. Being commercially minded helps Chris settle his property related matters for his clients in a timely and cost effective manner.
Chris similarly understands complex parenting matters, parental responsibility and determining the best interest of children which assist his clients reach agreement on parenting plans or if necessary obtain parenting orders which are child focussed.
Chris prides himself on attention to detail and providing clear and concise legal advice. He enjoys dealing with all aspects of Family Law and works closely with his client’s in an empathetic and professional manner to achieve the best possible outcome for his clients.
Chris is experienced in all areas of family law, including:
- Divorce and separation
- Property settlements including superannuation splitting orders
- Parenting matters including time with arrangements
- Child Support
- Spousal Maintenance
- De facto relationships
- Court representation and alternate dispute resolution
Chris has grown up in Sydney and currently lives on the North Shore.