- Master of Laws (University of NSW)
- Bachelor of Laws (University of NSW)
- Bachelor of Arts (University of NSW)
- Accredited Specialist, Family Law (Law Society of NSW)
- Collaboratively Trained Lawyer
- Accredited Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner
- Member, Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia
- Member, Law Society of NSW
- Admitted Solicitor, Supreme Court of NSW and High Court of Australia
- Founder, North Shore Family Lawyers Practice Group
Janine has been practicing family law since the 1980’s and became an Accredited Specialist in Family Law in 1993. Janine has in-depth experience in diverse range of areas in Family Law, including property settlements, consulting with de facto and married relationships, a range of parenting disputes, child support payment issues and of course spousal maintenance.
Janine is highly skilled at resolving emotionally draining and contentious disputes by way of negotiations and conciliation where possible. Janine has a strong industry reputation at providing successful outcomes for her customers. When litigating, Janine facilitates cost-effective and smooth proceedings which provide desired are sought-after outcomes.
Janine has experience at all levels of the Court system, including the Federal Circuit Court and the Family Court. She has undertaken Collaborative Law Training, and is also able to assist separating couples to resolve their disputes using this non-contentious process.
Known for being efficient and thorough, Janine is also sensitive to the distress clients may feel while dealing with the issues relating to the breakdown of their relationship. To limit the stress, Janine takes a practical and strategies approach to ensure a positive outcome for her clients.
Janine is experienced in all areas of family law including:
- Divorce and separation
- Property settlements
- Parenting arrangements (child custody)
- Child Support
- Spousal Maintenance
- De facto relationships
- Court representation
- Domestic Violence
- Mediation and Dispute Resolution.
- Collaborative law
Janine and her family live on Sydney’s North Shore.