Welcome to Doolan Callaghan Family Lawyers​

Relocation following divorce: Can I move away with my child?

The Family Law Act 1975 requires parents to attempt to reach agreement on all major issues affecting a child including changes to living arrangements such as moving with your child to another city, state or country. If your child primarily lives with you and you wish to relocate you may be able to reach agreement […]

Get in touch with us